Join our team
Due to the early retirement of our long standing employee Graham, who has been a member of the team for 42 years we are currently looking to recruit a Plumber / Heating engineer.
You must be of smart appearance, polite and have good customer communication skills.
To be considered for the role you must;
- Have a clean driving licence.
- Be able to work on your own with good decision making skills.
- Experience working in domestic settings and carrying out daily maintenance work.
- To have some experience in natural gas installation and servicing in private dwellings.
- Be able to carry out complete bathroom installations including bathroom furniture when required.
- Experienced in oil and LPG installation and servicing would be an advantage, but training can be given.
Your working week would consist of 39 hours from 8am to 5pm and a 4pm early finish on a Friday.
A company van will be provided for business use only and traveling back and forward to work.
This is a good opportunity for long term employment to the right candidate.
All applications will be answered.
Please email us with your details and CV.